Sleipnir "Born Sleippy" (4xLB5-X, 2xERMLAS, LE300)

Thread in 'Sleipnir' started by Gun Tuv, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Gun Tuv

Gun Tuv Well-Known Member

My poor Sleipnir was languishing in boring gauss-fit hell so I refit it with armour-sharing and having some good old-fashioned fun in mind. 799 damage and 3 kills on it's first outing has made me feel rather good about repurposing it, I must say!

Folks may want less ammo and a third medium laser in the head - personally, I don't feel it's worth compromising my ability to liberally spray 20 damage blasts at anything within a click for an extra med (currently I have 99 blasts of 20 damage - sounds perhaps a little bit too much but with a cooldown of 1.5 seconds I find I'm chewing through it at a rate of knots).

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

I like the look of this. Nowadays with magazine skills, I think it's definitely worthwhile to drop a ton or two of ammo to pick up more lasers. I'd also drop a kph to pick up some extra DHS.

On another note, you can also run this with a STD engine, for the same speed, with almost no other difference other than 1 fewer DHS (and like 5 points of armor).

Gun Tuv likes this.
  3. Gun Tuv

Gun Tuv Well-Known Member

Glad you're enjoying it! I went through an 'LB5 all the things' phase which peaked with a 6xLB5 Annihilator.

No regrets.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast