TBR-1C "Werewolf" (2xcUAC10, 4xcERSL)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Timber Wolf Omni Builds' started by Blagg Zear, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

This is a Mod of my Chainsaw Massacre Build and something really close to the original IM Chainsaw Build - a Mix of Ultradakkas and PewPew. Double Clan UAC10 are similar powerful to the triple IS UAC5, if not then even more powerful. Compared to the IM - better mobility and slightly more Armor.

For Comparison:

Test run:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

btw. Epikt has a very similar concept in his latest TBR Video. Check it out! :)

Blagg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

3. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

I like it, however the distinct lack of jump jets makes me weary. I used to run simply 2 UAC10 with a single jump jet, but now that you have the fixed jump jets I had to adapt to this build. The torso ballistics are much higher than the arms, great for jump sniping and the only clan autocannon that can actually jump snipe IMO. Fantastic DPS weapon! I'd love to try it with the small lasers though

Blagg Zear likes this.
  4. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

If it's only Dakkas and no PewPews, then better Chainsaw Massacre with moar Ammo & DPS. :angelic:

5. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

I tried the Timber Chainsaw and was very displeased with the results. I think it has to do with how much damage each section of the burst is doing when it hits. The UAC10 does a lot more damage "Per shell" than the AC5 making it closer to a pin-point weapon where you have more control of the damage being delt and where.

6. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

5/5,
    Excellent build.

I've used to run a very similar loadout a long time ago, but it was very solid. IMHO I would strip some ammo and use 5-6 ERcSL: I rarely ran out of ammo with 4 tons of ammo, but maybe because I'm not so trigger happy.

1077 damage match on Alpine peaks, conquest mode

7. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

Here's a version of this that I did for my Warrant:

Blagg Zear likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast