TBT-7K Long Range Support (1x Gauss, 1x ERPPC, XL255)

Thread in 'TBT-7K' started by Cattra Kell, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Cattra Kell

Cattra Kell Well-Known Member

This is going to seem like an odd build I know - but its for a very special role (think a 50 ton Hollander) - this mech is build around the idea of staying in the rear of your team and getting into positions to peek and fire into the enemy and inflict some heavy damage without being in danger yourself.

I have run this in competitive settings where we had 7 other players communicating with one another and it did very well. A.C.E.S vs Jade Falcon video will be linked to the bottom of this. I would recommend this build if you need a long range 50 ton mech that delivers hard hitting damage while being supported by allies, as such 8vs8 or dropping with a good 4 man lance is highly recommended.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    COX DEVALIS likes this.
  2. Cattra Kell

Cattra Kell Well-Known Member

Video 2: Drop against Marik 8vs8

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  3. Mythweaver

Mythweaver Advanced Member

This is a very cool build, I am going to make the changes on my TBT-7K tomorrow and verify for myself what you have shown here.

Myth.

4. aGeNTo

aGeNTo Junior Member

This build looks silly, but is actually one of the most impressive things out there i ever played. I am just about to get Trebs to Elite, this thing is really the Killer. Usually about 400 - 800 dmg, not kidding. Tons of kills aswell. I give you 5 Stars.

5. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

I hate this build with passion, because I respect it with fear. 5-5

6. Caspian111

Caspian111 Active Member

5 Stars. This build is a beast!!

7. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

One of the better builds for this variant out there. Nice long range abilities and good pinpoint. The weapons also allow the TBT to stay out of the heat of the battle, thus working in favor of a quite vulnerable chassis.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast