TBT-7K Long Range Support MKII (1x ERPPC, 2x AC5, XL255)

Thread in 'TBT-7K' started by SrgFlip, Nov 4, 2013.

1. SrgFlip

SrgFlip New Member

Originally I ran Cattra's Gaus & ERPPC Loadout on my K and I love the pinpoint accuracy due to the great weapon convergence the 2 side torso weapons have.

However I'm not a fan of the new Gaus mechanic so I came up with this Loadout, 5 Alpha damage less but overall higher DPS. As an additional benefit the projectile speed of the AC5 (1,300) and the ERPPC (1,500) are so similar that both hit at almost the same time and spot.

This is the result screen of the first match I had in this Loadout (was a lucky one but this Loadout does 400+ easily):
    [​IMG]

Optimized Loadout by BRUTAL FURY:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. SrgFlip

SrgFlip New Member

K Gameplay starts at 3:50

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  3. BRUTAL FURY

BRUTAL FURY Active Member

Hello! I watched the video and enjoyed the mechanism. However, if you upgrade to ferro fibrous and remove only 2 points of armor you can swap the engine for the XL270, which is faster! Just a touch ...

4. SrgFlip

SrgFlip New Member

Nicely spotted, added the optimized version. Personally I don't mind going a bit slower and having the additional flexibility to have some free slots - but yours is definitely more META.

5. PooHH

PooHH Active Member

Great build. I wish there was a way to get more ammo in there, but it really works.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast