TBT-7M Skirmisher (3x MLas, 2x SRM4, AMS, XL325)

Thread in 'TBT-7M' started by skribs, Mar 27, 2013.

1. skribs

skribs Min-Max Maniac

This is my take on the 7M. Maximum mobility, near full armor (literally 2 away from max, and those are on legs) and reasonable firepower for the heat generated. I used to run 2 SRM6s, but I've noticed I do just as well with the SRM4s.

Alt Config A

This is the end result of me playing around with it, after getting suggested I add a SRM2 and take off a ton of ammo. I also fiddled with armor values and dropped AMS (since LRMs are rarely used and not dangerous when they are) to pick up more DHS.

Alt Config B

This is going to be my redo after the BAP buff. It is essentially a light hunter. Boom boom!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. fodigg

fodigg New Member

Any reason you didnt want to make use of the last missile slot?

3. TruePoindexter

TruePoindexter Active Member

My guess is that because it only has 1 tube and would fire each missile from it individually.

4. skribs

skribs Min-Max Maniac

Poindexter hit the nail on the head. I wanted something that would go BOOM and then I could fire the mediums. With the NARC tube I have to constantly maintain lead on the target while going FWOO FWOO FWOO FWOO.

5. Mythweaver

Mythweaver Advanced Member

I'm really liking the speed of this 'mech.

6. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

4 tons of SRM ammo seems to be a bit excessive, maybe you can fit an SRM2 in the NARC tube, which doesn't take as long to fire the entire salvo? When I run 2 SRM4's I often use 2 tons, and only in really prolonged fights I'll use 3.

7. skribs

skribs Min-Max Maniac

Dropped AMS, 1 ton of ammo, and 1/2 ton of armor to get 2 DHS and SRM2. Worked pretty well.

8. skribs

skribs Min-Max Maniac

Posted my redo, essentially a light-hunter prepped for the BAP buff.

9. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

If you don't like LRM's, this build is danm near perfect. 5-5 stars.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast