1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

TBT Club of 1000+

Thread in 'Trebuchet' started by Blagg Zear, May 27, 2014.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Moderator Staff Member

Finally! Try to beat this!!! :cool:

Welcome to the "TBT Club of 1000+" ! Here you can post your Highscores with 1000+ Damage dealt with your Trenchbuckets. Pls let us know which Weaponloadout you had in your match.

My Highscore:

[​IMG]

(2x LRM15, 3x MLas @1080 Missiles)

If you think that most of the damage was from the missiles -> you are wrong! Half of them missed. It was like my 1000+ Match in the Cent = f***ing long match up until the last 30 seconds, where i and a pretty damaged Firestarter had to fight with nothing left than some Medium Lasers against an Atlas, a Misery, a Jager and a Hunchback. We hid in our base and let the Turrets cover us. First we killed the Atlas, which lost his Cannon ST. Then the Firestarter hunted down the Jager, which i think ran out of AC5 Ammo. The last two Misery and Hunchback were attacking our base from behind, so i had to rush back for Tower Defense. But then my CT went reddish and so they forced me to attack from cover by shooting from behind the Base Tower. I somehow could chainfire the lasers nonstop at them, while still being able to survive their counterfire. The last 5 Minutes were really a pain. And that Firestarter Hero did his very best to support me in Tower Defense. Credits to him! :)

Finally i could take down both, when they got their Health low and tried to escape over the lake. That was a big mistake by turning their ass to me. Of coz i didn't let them flee and so i followed them and burned their asses until they fell gloriously. Pretty wicked game. Too bad i haven`t recorded it, because it was 2:4 in the last 2 Minutes and so f***ing thrilling to be surrounded by bigger Mechs. hahahahaha :rofl:

The Build:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    Tantalis likes this.
  2. Tantalis

Tantalis Junior Member

[​IMG]

Its not 1k but I tried really hard and just missed it. I like to sneak around and surprise people with my srm 4's fast fire rate. This is my first post so I also wanted to say hello to anyone who see's this. I think I'm going to post some TBT-7M builds. I got some pretty crazy ones taking advantage of the quirks. Take it easy.

Tantalis

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    Blagg Zear, Solahma and The Verge like this.
  3. Axefan

Axefan Benefactor

Am I late to the party? 2LRM15 3ML
    [​IMG]