1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Casual UM-K9 "SNUBble" (1xSNPPC, 3xERML, STD170, Endo)
5/5,

1 rating

Discussion in 'K9' started by krevLL, Apr 2, 2018.

1. krevLL

krevLL Benefactor

You can zombie with a SNPPC.
    You have enough cooling to never stop firing the SNPPC.¹
    The CT PPC looks like an Arck Reactor.²

'nuff said~

¹: DOES NOT INCLUDE FIRING ANY OF THE 3 INCLUDED ER MEDIUM LASERS.
    ²: IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED BY STARK INDUSTRIES.

CarloArmato likes this.
  2. CarloArmato

CarloArmato MechSpecs Addict

A straight upgrade is to upgrade to light ferro-fibrous and add some armor.

You can also fit a STD180 by stripping a little more armor, remove a DHS and upgrade to Ferro Fibrous: the engine DHS will also grant an overall slight better cooling efficiency compared to the previous iteration.

Too bad I don't own a K9: it looks interestingly enough to give it a try, despite I'm not sure how many times I died for a side torso destruction while using my "hipster" (dual SNPPC, dual MG)

3. TheOddball

TheOddball New Member

5/5,
    I have been running a variant of this with an XL170 and a trio of MPLs and I can confirm this is an AWESOME build!

On this 'mech, the SNPPC reaches its full potential as the SNPPTC...Snub Nosed Particle Projector Trash Cannon!

4. krevLL

krevLL Benefactor

@TheOddball thanks for the rate! I have a blast in this thing, too. The XL + MPL isn't a bad idea either, especially since it is kinda rare to die from a ST loss in an urbie. I have had an odd glitch where my engine got critted out but I still had CT structure left so I could fire the SNPPC into the ground while I was in the "dead" screen.

@CarloArmato that's an interesting idea, I might try it and see if I notice any major loss in durability with your version.