VPR-A "Vipera ammodytes" (10xcERSL)

Thread in 'Viper - Omni' started by PyckenZot, Jul 20, 2016.

1. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

High initial damage, but it needs to retreat afterwards. Luckily your entire mech is built to get in and get out in a matter of seconds.

Still need to field test this pressure cooker:

2. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

Currently my highest ranking VPR on the leaderboard. This mech is a true menace. Fast and agile whilst fielding a terrorising alpha strike. Unexpectedly jump out of cover, put 50 damage on a sidepannel and make a KDK retreat.

Working on the first gameplay vid tonight. Stay tuned!

*Update - Adobe premiere 11 decided to no longer recognise my GTX970 drivers. Currently learning to use Blender to edit vids but it ain't the most user friendly option :(

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. dranozir

dranozir MechSpecs Addict

With the C version you can add 1ERSL

PyckenZot likes this.
  4. William Greubel

William Greubel Junior Member

Why not use the Medusa , you get all 10 er - sml with some armor shaving and the c-bill bonus

5. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

I did use the Medusa for this specific build. In essence I just was lazy in smurfy.

6. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

I prefer the 9 ERSL version for better heat efficiency and nearly full armor. Other than that this are all pretty similar builds.

7. Rosinante

Rosinante Junior Member

im using this build atm Heat is managable if you never fire more than one Weapongroup, u can do an Alpha tough u will be allmost full Heat.

Fire Groups:
    1.Left Arm
    2.Right Arm
    3.Torso

Skilltree:
    [​IMG]
    DonĀ“t worry about the shaved Armor u will have a bit more as Standard with Skills.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast