ZEU-6S "Peekabo Whammie" (3x PPC, 1x AC10, XL325)

Thread in 'ZEU-6S' started by Lan, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Early days yet but I'm thinking this chassi is not XL friendly. Though it's always worth testing what happens when you put one in so maybe this could be worth a shot?

Role: Ranged frontline, not a brawler.
    Recommended gameplay: Use cover, peek out, hit them then duck.
    Recommended modules: Radar dep, seismic, target info gathering.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  2. Thiak

Thiak Well-Known Member

better try it this way ;-)

3. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

I built this specifically for the speed synch of AC10 and PPC (950 on both). 40 pinpoint at 450+ metres.

If you are saying dual PPC's and dual ac5's are a better choice, very likely true if you look at quirks and ghost heat but frankly it's boring to build only metaquirky mechs. Besides, that build has already been posted I think.

4. goatboss

goatboss New Member

Thanks ! I'm happy with this build it gives a good punch and can take a beating, though i had to change the XL out for a Std 300 and drop a PPC.
    consistent 500k damage range for me.

5. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Yeah, three is a little too hot with 12 pts extra ghost heat for a alpha. Will test more in the days to come but realistically, two PPC's and a AC10 sounds sweeter.

6. goatboss

goatboss New Member

Two PPC's and the AC10 work surprisingly well together, the heat is very manageable. I was even thinking of going to a STD 280 to get in two medium pulse lasers after i Elite them.

7. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Nice feedback, I've already created another thread in the 6S section with two PPC's, AC10 and two MLAS on a STD300. Lemme know how to MPLAS works out? :)

8. goatboss

goatboss New Member

Sure thing ! happy to help.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast