Casual ANA-2A "Unseen Annie" (6xAC2, 2xMPL, LAMS, STD300)

Thread in 'ANH-2A' started by manicdan, Jun 17, 2018.

1. manicdan

manicdan New Member

My favorite thing to do with this build is shoot a kilometer away at something you can't target yet, and light them up for a few rounds until they realize its way more damage than expected.

This build runs very cold, I bind the center 4 AC2s to left click and can hold that down forever, add in the arms if they are exposed with right click, and almost never use the lasers. The thing that really gets the brawlers is they tend to overheat before they can do any serious damage, I just never stop firing. Expect over 1000 damage in a match with ease.

The MPLs are only there and only in the center torso for when I either run out of ammo, which does happen quite often since you will survive down to 20% life, or when you are ripped apart and people think you have nothing left to offer, you can still tap a few wub-wubs.

If you don't want the AMS you can take that off and throw in a few more rounds of ammo, or a bigger targeting computer for slightly better velocity/crit.

With Skills the optimal range is just over 800m and velocity is somewhere around 2300-2400 m/s, so also pick up the Advanced Zoom and tap the snipers back for 18dps

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast