AS7-D-DC "ULTRA-MAN" (2xUAC5, 3xSRM6+A, 2xERML, ECM, LAMS, STD340)

Thread in 'AS7-D-DC' started by Blagg Zear, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Then put them in the arms.. whatever. And yeah i pilot these mechs and i torso twist alot so i most times lose my arms first before dying. ;)

2. cs_kami

cs_kami Benefactor

One of the best builds, but more Ammo> AMS...
    The Artemis fire control system is really helpful.. then again, 3 more tons of ammo might be be even better :rolleyes: (but yes, this will cost money)
    I find myself overheating the most when firing the SRM6s, for now I use them all as a shotgun, might switch them to chain fire and see how that works...

3. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Hmm... Ever thought about going faster with this thing? Going down to triple SRM4 lowers the alpha punch quite a bit, but SRM4s usuall don't need Artemis as much as those SRM6s. Plus you can use them earlier when the mech is faster. On a final note, the first time using a STD350 makes you feel like steering a 70t mech. The agility gained is phenomenal.

This is just food for thought and can be seen as some kind of experiment.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  4. SuicidalBaby

SuicidalBaby Well-Known Member

Personally, I can't stand being in any engine under a 340std when I drive an Atlas. This is how I have been running mine, although with more frontload on the armor because of the mobility provided by this engine. The 350std fits this loadout perfectly. If you want 1 more ton of ammo and near max armor, considering the power and survivability of this build, the 340std is a great option.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  5. dranozir

dranozir MechSpecs Addict

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast