1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

BAS-C "It has it's moments" (3xUAC10, 3xERML

Discussion in 'Blood Asp Omni Builds' started by Dubious Squirrel, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Dubious Squirrel

Dubious Squirrel New Member

This seems to work fairly well. Two fire groups on the UAC's to avoid ghost heat, ofc. I hope you enjoy it, critical feedback welcome...

2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 01110010 01101111 01101111 01110100 Staff Member

Could change one of the uac 10s into a 5 and not have to worry about ghost heat, which also frees space for more DHS. Uacs are hotter than smurfy gives them credit for due to the double tap, I'd aim for about 50% cooling.

3. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Benefactor

How about LBX10? No jams, cooler and the cool down matches up with the UACs. You can put it in the arm to help with lights.

I would consider moving the ammo out of the shoulder zeppelins.

or

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  4. Dubious Squirrel

Good suggestions, TY. I'll try swapping one of the UAC's out.

5. Dubious Squirrel

I've changed this now, I find I'm getting more consistent results with the following.