BattleTech Section updated!

Thread in 'MechSpecs News and Info' started by Excalibaard, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Hi everyone!

The BattleTech section is now online to share your builds. While this may be of questionable usefulness in your c-bill limited campaign, it's made possible to share dropdecks and builds for use in multiplayer skirmishes (or as a way of working towards something in the campaign.)

The FAQ has not yet been updated with information on how to use this section, so I'll give a short overview here. I'll update the FAQ coming week.

How to title?: The same way we title MWO builds.
    How to post?: As there is no smurfy yet for BattleTech, a screenshot of your build or text description should be sufficient for now.
    Prefixes?: I've not included prefixes for the regular builds yet, it's something I'll have to think about what is the most useful. Feel free to give me some suggestions. There are prefixes in the dropdecks forum to describe the budget of your dropdeck, though if a lot are posted they will likely get their separate forums instead.
    Spoilers?: Inevitably, there will be spoilers if you head into the build section about which mechs you could find on your journey through the campaign. Enter at your own risk.

If there's anything else, hit me up on discord or post a thread in battletech discussion.

Cheers,
    Excalibaard.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Shock likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast