1. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

BL-7-KNT "Jamal Walker" (2xPPC, 3xLL, XL330)
5/5,

2 ratings

Discussion in 'BL-7-KNT' started by enileph, Oct 3, 2015.

1. enileph

enileph Space Pimp

Exchange 1 DHS for a backup ML if you like to go up close and personal a bit more.

[​IMG]

2. Trippton

Trippton Active Member

I originally had 3xLPL and 3xML with an XL350. It worked decently, but I wanted to try something different and saw this. I basically did the same loadout, except I shaved the legs down to 57 and put in an XL 335.
    Definitely a good fire support mech.

[​IMG]

3. Trippton

Trippton Active Member

5/5,
    Good build if played properly. (sorry for double post, forgot to add rating).

4. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Advanced Member

5/5,
    I've tried a slightly different loadout for better poking and ranged combat, but I bet yours work fine anyway.

Despite the quirks on PPCs, I'm not using ER-PPCs because I sincerly don't like them: too much heat for no additional damage, while with ER-LL you can have decent range ( 450/675 VS 540/810 ) with a very slight increase in heat generation ( 8/9 VS 9.5/13.5 )

I definitely started to like this build after 2 unlucky games.
    My 3th match
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My 4th match
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  5. Excalibaard

Excalibaard ComStar - First Circuit Staff Member

First match in this build after switching out of 9SPL. Going to try with 'rebalanced ERLL' now!

[​IMG]

Haven't had a lot of good matches with ERLL. while the HPS is similar to standard LL, the burst heat is kinda significant.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017