Death's Knell "Classic Optimized" (4xML, XL240)
5/5,

4 ratings

Thread in 'Death's Knell' started by epikt, Mar 24, 2013.

1. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Five stars, no less! :thumbsup:
    You're correct Auriel, this mech plays in the same category as Locusts: similar speed and firepower, a bit more armor and cooling, insanely agile arms, tonnage for a BAP,... it has serious arguments! On the other hand, the Locust has a slimier profil and high mounted weapons (and, on the Pirate's Bane, ECM). Both choices make sense imho.

I'll edit the OP with the quirks, since the build fairly benefits from them.

2. Nemesi12824

Nemesi12824 Active Member

5/5,
    Best mech ever!!!!
    No really. Getting constant 500+ damage games in this and multiple component destruction. This thing rocks. I left off the bap to run another HS on mine.
    I officially love light mechs now.:p

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  3. Derek Trance

Derek Trance New Member

5/5,
    I run this exact build on my DK. LOVE it.,...very zippy with the 240! My last run with this guy, I scooted around the edge solo, got to their base and killed a DC, then capped, This guy is so damn fast, the enemy literally just turned around and shot at me because they hadn't gotten far enough away from their base...oops! So I just ran at them full speed! rawr!!!!!! It was so fun, I scooted through the whole team raising all sorts of hell, they eventually blew off both my arms (Including all my weapons, but the engine was still running! I got back to safety...not that I could do much after that, but a really fun mech to drive...

4. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast