[FEEDBACK] Dec 9th 2014 Patch Feedback

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online' started by The Verge, Dec 8, 2014.

1. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Hitbox cometh, hitbox goth.
    The nerf and the buff, such is the cycle of mwo.
    If the change sucks then dump sypider and sue something else, they will buff it back some time.

2. lord_auriel

lord_auriel Benefactor

Never! But I'll be honest.. I stopped driving spiders couple of weeks ago. So I don't care personally :)

3. skribs

skribs Min-Max Maniac

I would prefer quirks that give some mechs mobility, some survivability, amd some firepower, rather than all firepower. I do like the move to generic buffs instead of specific weapons.

I think the issue isn't a hitbox issue but a lag issue re: spiders, but I also think hitbox fixes *may* alleviate the issue. When a spider is standing still and you hit it with a full 4xSRM6 alpha and it blinks light orange, there is a problem.

Motörhead likes this.
  4. don Zappo

don Zappo Advanced Member

SRMs? How about (S)SRMs? That is the ride I looooooove to drive:

This thing can hunt down spiders and lower like it's nothing, and give 35 ton mechs really bad days. I have actually killed many a jenner in this thing. Now the missiles fire faster, farther, and cooler? Awwwww yeah. I can even fire those MLAs faster? It's all sorts of win for me. Those quirks are so good I might try swapping one or two of the MLAs for more ammo.

5. WhoopieMonster

WhoopieMonster Advanced Member

Anyone else noticed a horrible MC consuming bug?

I've just been changing my clan mechs to sport the jade falcon colours, only to realize I've gone from 9000 MC to 1200 MC after changing 5 mechs. Despite the cart showing a cost of 0 MC / 0 CBills. Logout does not seem to fix this.

6. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

It's not the only Bug with this Patch. Resistance Collection Wrath Package Owners haven't got their Redeem Item for the King Crab Champion yet. PGI is working on a Hotfix. This is a bit sad. Let's be optimistic.

btw. tonite is ASSAULT Night!!!
    [​IMG]

tendency -> rising!!!
    [​IMG]

The Verge likes this.
  7. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Ahh thanks for the heads up I may just avoid MWO this evening.

8. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Just reboot to get the new 4 mechs.

Edit: Well that worked for me at least. ;)

9. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Any updates on the clan quirks? Still on my way home feom work...

10. WhoopieMonster

11. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Basically they changed the omnipods. The Nova loses the hideous negative quirks I see to remember on the arms and gains a 5%.

Works ok but its still an awful target - terribly clumsy.

Motörhead likes this.
  12. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Getting plenty of kills with 12 ERSL and 4 MG. Three in EVERY battle so far. Not bad for a mech that takes damage so easily. ;)

WhoopieMonster likes this.
  13. WhoopieMonster

Yay! Refund incoming lol :)

That is my favourite nova build by a long way, Remarius.

14. lord_auriel

lord_auriel Benefactor

hey guys what about the hitbox changes? Did you notice anything yet? How about the FS / spider?

15. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

My FS got volleyed every battle fast. Could be blind luck but gave up after 3. Does help the retarded turning speed circle of the KGC....

16. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Deliberately running some more to test. Next was another death but 2k 10a 757 damage at least.

17. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Please god they nerf the King Crabs fast as they're retarded. I just lost a 1 v 1 duel with one in a Firestarter as he could twist so fast he could just track me. Stupid as that should be my prey.

18. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

NOT TODAY DIRT BAG!

KING CRAB FOR LIFE!

19. Cattra Kell

Cattra Kell Well-Known Member

I didn't choose the Crab Lyfe, the Crab Lyfe chose me

20. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Frankly its utterly retarded as are the twats piloting them. Trumpeting how great they are in each match while being pathetic enough not to realise its the utterly OP mech they're in.

Just stripped all modules off my FS9's as they really did kill them. Usually I run 2.5 approx avge kills a match with them 2 in 7 matches now and only twice over 300 damage. They're total deathtraps now. Mothballed for posterity.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast