[Feedback] Urbanmech Leaderboard Tournament

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online' started by Sassafras, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Soy

Soy Min-Max Maniac

Alright I'm spent, but I'll smoke a bowl and try and fish for another round for 1 more hour. Then I'm done; just won't feel safe with 5 guys lookin over my shoulder. But I don't think their scores have moved while I've been playing. Besides, I'm tied with the guy whos 14th! xD

Remarius likes this.
  2. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

These tourneys that are so specified really seem to burn a lot of players out. Kinda sad, really...

3. Soy

Soy Min-Max Maniac

Btw this is major off topic, and a lil late, but... this is prolly my fav scene so far from Critic involving Duke:

cs_kami likes this.
  4. Soy

Soy Min-Max Maniac

Btw... I'm sure with some of you aware of the recent stuff that's come to light................ then perhaps my attitude in this thread makes a bit more sense with that added perspective... I was so depressed during this tourny about MWO stuff... :sour:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  5. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

What came out?

6. Sassafras

Sassafras MechSpecs Addict

7. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Yeah was rather grateful as I was fighting a Clan Wolf 12 man yesterday that did very well in the tournie... kept getting lasered in my eyes however much I moved. After the second head shot death I really sarcastically mentioned their incredible accuracy at head shoting with lasers.... one of them came back thanking me and saying how much they practiced. I sarcastically said something like... "Thanks but I've seen Soys video". From that moment they never said another word in local and not a single laser hit my head...

Solahma likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast