1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Casual HBR-F "Two All-B33f Patties" (2xcHLL, 4xcERML, cECM) +Alt
5/5,

6 ratings

Discussion in 'Hellbringer Builds' started by rinco, Dec 19, 2017.

1. rinco

rinco Active Member

This build is taken straight from TheB33f's youtube channel and he explains it best...

This thing absolutely wrecks. Also don't forget if you're one of the lucky ones to own a HBR-F(L)'s you get the 30% cbill bonus. This has been the most effective kills/components/cbills build for me.

I have seen a few people on the battlefield without ECM. They advise me that they prefer to use the HBR-F left torso to get the -10% energy heat quirk. That sounds like a good idea!...

2. CarloArmato

CarloArmato MechSpecs Addict

I'm using a similar build since months, but this one was copy-pasted from actual competitive and skilled players on FP, but they added a 5th ERML.

Even if your heat efficiency will drop to 40%, with maxed heat-generation skills you will be capable to alfa strike 2 times in a row without overheating, even on heat neutral maps. With the following build you will have to hide more frequently, but hopefully poke lesser and deal more damage while minimizing the amount of times you need to leave cover. The idea behind it is that there is no need to buff that much armor and structure if you can kill faster. Also, with all those survivability nodes you will get something around +5 / +10 armor HPs per component, which is not actually that much because you could be dealing +7 damage per poke.

Still on the plus side, your build will be quite symmetric: 18*2=36 damage and 16*2=32 heat generated on the right side, while having 7*5=35 damage and 6.3*5 = 31.5 heat generated on the left side. If you will lose any side torso, you will still be able to alfa strike 2 times in a row with every weapon left. Left side has more DHS because ERML can fire more frequently.

Because I'm a very aggressive player and I tend to poke whenever I can, I would use a skill tree similar (I can't recall exactly what I've skilled, but it should be very similar to the following).
    https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/?p=jsonbin1.5a3a13610032bb59bf719fa8#s=Armor Structure

EDIT: actually, if you want to go for maximum firepower / DPS, you could follow the OP advice to use the -10% energy heat generation quirk by dropping the ECM and use another left torso omnipod do something like the following

https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/?p=jsonbin1.5a3a19c50032bb59bf719fab#s=Weapons

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  3. CarloArmato

5/5,
    Build is excelent and can be improved by adding a 5th ERML, see previous comment

4. CarloArmato

Simply add a 5th ERML and the right skills and you will be able to alfa strike 2 times in a row (with a little delay) in most maps, even the hottest.

OP build confirmed: 1000+ damage on Rubellite Oasis

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    The Verge likes this.
  5. Dagonus

Dagonus Benefactor

5/5,
    Works well. 5/5 Would laser again.

Von Demon likes this.
  6. IronEleven

IronEleven Active Member

5/5,
    The meta Hellbringer for a reason
    Alternate build:

This variant manages the same alpha as its more famous HLL cousin, but loses some heatsinks for more poking ability and a faster cooldown on its alpha strike.

7. TheKildar

TheKildar New Member

5/5,
    I use this build on my Virago and it is a real scalpel, not much more to say, it's hot but it's also HAWT.

8. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

I am currently running 4x cHML + cTC1 instead of 5x cERML. Range of the mediums is shorter of course but alpha is 5dmg higher and you can fit in a TC1. I reallocated some armor as well to get a shield arm, so far my legs have not been a problem.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  9. Guyver

Guyver New Member

5/5,
    using CARROARMATO build with ECM, lots of fun!
    and the hellbringer it's quite sturdy
    [​IMG]

10. Shock

Shock Benefactor

Anyone who doesn't read the patch notes is in for a big surprise on Tuesday

IronEleven likes this.
  11. IronEleven

IronEleven Active Member

F

12. Channu

Channu New Member

I've just read the patch notes. F Clan lasers

13. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia New Member

Recently come to own one from the dropship deals; Followed OP's build and Excalibaard's advice to chainfire them HLLs and it's still good.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia New Member

5/5,
    Awesome fun!

15. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 01110010 01101111 01101111 01110100 Staff Member

@Nekromanteia

Haha! That's interesting to read back.
    The previous proposed changes to ghostheat limits would change the ghost heat limit from 2 to 1 for HLL, hence my suggestion to chainfire after patch.
    In the end, it didn't go through and they're testing new changes right now on the test server (with small rewards for participants).

I strongly advise to fire everything together and then wait behind a hill until you're cool again. Hiding behind cover is 100% damage reduction, making it a survivable build. Only chainfire the lasers if you need a little extra damage to finish your target but are unable to disengage.

Nekromanteia, CarloArmato and Shock like this.
  16. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia New Member

Ahh tyvm for clarifying on that xD