Mechspecs Game Night

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online' started by The Verge, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

Everybody left by 7:30 EST? Whaaaaaaa?

2. Regina Redshift

Regina Redshift Sass Elemental

Madness! I'll try to get I soon.

3. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

You guys arrange these Community nights way too close to post time. Maybe schedule them a few days in advance.

4. Cpt Chattahah

Originally I had the understanding that it was Friday nights at 6pm EST. Then the time changed. Then it changed again. Then the night changed. Then the night changed back... Yes, perhaps a new topic (Mason could even delete this one) and a set time for every week on the same night could be coordinated in advance...

Chatt.

5. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

I liked it and I will even second it again in a separate post. Even though I am currently extremely busy with launching our two BF4 servers in the community, I would like to plan for a night with a little more warning.

6. DarkLobster

DarkLobster Well-Known Member

Well, it was only me and Vergere on at the designated start time. We played for about an hour, then my internet exploded and I think he had to go out...

So was a bit of a non-event, but we still got a few fun rounds in there.

7. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

I thought you had died due to my rage at the AC20, so I left to celebrate my Birthday with a few friends.

I'm sorry if not many could make it, I think I will post a new thread every game night to ensure people know what and where it going on more often.

I'm trying not to feel like a failure, so PLEASE post and suggestions in the next thread I start for this.

8. DarkLobster

DarkLobster Well-Known Member

Yeah, I tried to get back on as soon as I could after my internet died, but I figured you must have headed out. Hope your birthday celebrations were good!

It's all good dude. Your efforts to get community events like this going are appreciated :D

9. Cpt Chattahah

I got on late due to another business trip and mech up with Archwright. Good drops with a good guy, but, I would love to see another 12-man Mech Specs friends night. :D

10. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

Then the organizer needs to give say 3-4 days in advance (5-7 would be ideal) so that people can plan around it. 3 hours before hand saying "Ok, another big night tonight folks" doesn't work.

11. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I was on camp drinking and playing card games ;)

Will be on this time again, I suggest an only alphastrike lance. Everyone can brush off their (x)PPC builds, SRM/LRM swarm boats, AC40s and dual gauss :D Easy kill builds galore!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast