Mini Atlas(1x AC20, 2x MG, 4x ML, STD300)

Thread in 'MAD-3R' started by samuraikitsune, Jan 16, 2016.

1. samuraikitsune

samuraikitsune New Member

The concept was simple enough.
    Give this tanky Heavy some brawl gear and give them what the enemy needs

It may not look like much until you get into the scrap. Not a lot of people want to eat that AC20 and keep coming when you are chipping away with lasers and probing for exposed parts with the MGs.

While it looks like it has uneeded amounts of cooling efficiency, this allows you to relentlessly pelt your targets.

This is also my first build post despite frequenting the site and felt I finally should contribute.

2. enileph

enileph Star Lord

You can get by with less DHS, consider upgrade to MPL.

3. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Welcome to MechSpecs! Hope your stay will be rewarding and helpful!:)

I'd go this way, dump the MG's as I believe two are not enough to warrant the tonnage expense. Same with a single AMS unless I run a lance of people with them. That last halfton is kinda meh, took ammo but could aswell just armored up again or maybe gone back to the AMS - nitpicking. :)

The main thing is that BAP, I love them on brawlers. It helps a lot, faster paperdoll aquisition and also ECM counter to let other mechs see that pesky Cheetah that's crawling all over you.

I haven't run this mech with a STD 300 yet, only went down to a STD325 so I will check this out and see how it manuevres.

4. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Keep the BAP then, you would love Seismic as a module for sure. :3

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast