New mouse for gaming?

Discussion in 'Hardware / Gaming Gear' started by Aylek, Dec 7, 2013.

1. dmayeda

dmayeda New Member

I am using a Logitech trackman marble. It's a trackball and someone suggested that I switch to a mouse. Do you have any ideas about a low cost mouse with good accuracy.

2. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Active Member

I'm using a Revoltec Fight Mouse Elite, but I think it is out of stock / production. It's still serving me well despite being at least 5 years old.

3. Riscy

Riscy Benefactor

I have this mouse and it is great, supports macros, multiple DPI profiles, automatic switching of profiles based on game, stores profiles in the mouse memory, adjustable weight system.

A great mouse, and not that expensive.

4. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

I play with Razer Tartarus and Logitech G502 at the moment.

Not sure how I ever was able to play with a different setup,... Especially the Tartarus. Borderline cheating ><

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Active Member

Is that "keyboard" anyway viable or comfortable? By simply looking at it, I don't see the point to use it instead of a classic keyboard.

6. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

That thing is awesome. Ergonomic palm rest and 8 commands at the tip of my thumb. As I said. I don't know how I have survived without it! :cigar:

7. Jaxx the Elder

Jaxx the Elder Space Pimp

My money would be on massed pulse lasers Pycken.............

PyckenZot likes this.
  8. Flokoloko

Flokoloko Advanced Member

I`m using the Logitech G402, which is a rather cheap but good gaming mouse. Personally I prefer it over the G502 (it fits better to my hand) but the G502 is a good mouse too. Before christmas you could buy the G502 @"the great river online shop" for about 40€ as a warehouse deal (unopened), which is a great price for such a mouse.