ON1-K "ClF3" (4x LPLas, AMS, XL360)

Thread in 'ON1-K' started by Cpt Chattahah, May 22, 2014.

1. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

Max Engine for escaping to cool down, AMS to save your sorry, fun-loving ass, and, 15 DHS to keep you from burning alive!

This is in no way a Comp build. Just a fun one. Think AC/40 on a pivot. You have two fully articulated arms to mount your devastating firepower, a higher alpha than most Boom-Jags, 85kph top speed and cooling efficiency to make it work.

This mech will never be your highest damage score because she has to cool down too often, however, she will rip the components off like no mech you've ever driven. Think a 6x MG Jager is rude? Try a 42.4 CRIT-SEEKING fully articulated murderer running at 85kph! Moreover, watch every mech with an exposed crit within 400m die on your command!

Again, this is more of a fun build than a comp-drop. However, I have had some epic devastation rained down upon the enemy in this "fun build."

If you doubt it, try it out. Then tell me you didn't giggle your ass off. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Cpt Chattahah

Also, leaving .60 free tonnes, you can add in an additional DHS. (not recommended)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  3. Cpt Chattahah

Gotta try this thing out with the new LPL heat and damage tweaks.

4. Shorvok

Shorvok Junior Member

I'll have to try to save some CBills for that engine and try this. Normally I think it's a really bad idea to put an XL engine in an Orion but this could work.

5. Cpt Chattahah

[​IMG]
    Killing power. Never question!

Half of the enemy team fell to my Pulse!

Chatt.

6. dranozir

dranozir MechSpecs Addict

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast