Pretty Baby (2x ERPPC, 3x SSRM2, BAP, XL375)

Thread in 'Pretty Baby' started by Athariel, May 25, 2013.

1. Athariel

Athariel Well-Known Member

I recently purchased one of these and really want to make the mech work.

This build has proven best for me so far.

With speed tweak this can be a pretty mobile assault mech able to move around the battlefield providing good support from range where it is needed.

It is able to return and defend or move to cap points and the 3 SSRM2's can scare lights also why I went with ER PPC's to enable flexbility at close range. BAP ensures that the SSRM's remain effective and AMS helps the mech to move around the battlefield with reduced damage from LRM's.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. BindMind

BindMind Advanced Member

If I ever buy the Pretty Baby (colossal waste of money it is) this is definitely what I would use.

Nice one :)

3. ScatterBrain888

ScatterBrain888 Active Member

Isn't the firepower a bit too low for an Assault 'Mech?

4. Blizzardjunkie

Blizzardjunkie New Member

Could not resist and got myself this strange puppy. Your build is indeed the better setup. Thanks for sharing!

Agreed, that variant is a bit on the low side damage wise but I guess once you have it elited out it gets better. Torso twist and Streaks already scare away most light thanks to the Beagle.

This is my 2nd Awesome. Guess I will get the Q as final variant just for some 4PPC shits ands giggles payback. :p

5. Athariel

Athariel Well-Known Member

I am no longer using this build post July 13 patch altering streaks I will post a new build and game play video when available

6. SnowdogJJJ

SnowdogJJJ New Member

Yeah I wish I never bought this but now that I have.. guess I have to make it work