RVN-3L Help Develop NEW Meta (1x SRM6+A? 1x SRM6+SRM2? 2x SRM4?)

Thread in 'Raven' started by Michael, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

That is pretty much where we are at....

META #1 = 2x SSRM2
    This meta is for players with less aiming skill and/or who hunt light mechs exclusively

META #2 = 1x SRM6 + A
    This meta is for players with more skill at aiming and/or who hunt any weight class of mech

2. Marcti

Marcti New Member

Very well said, i see my Raven 3L as a light hunter or someone to weaken foes for my allies to easily kill. Not really after kills so i use streaks but if i were to go for a damage heavy Raven to get kills then SRM6+A and maybe + SRM2+A is the way to go

3. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

I am currently running one of each SRM4 and SSRM2 with one ton of ammo each. Been testing it the whole evening during our arranged 12 vs. 12 drop against another German unit yesterday and the build works very nicely. SRM4 when harassing and with a chance of a clear hit, but obv. leading is also possible. SSRM2 for all those typical light situations like light vs light or when circling bigger guys.

4. epikt

epikt Benefactor

My thoughts on this are that the reward is still too high only to keep your target locked.
    Damage spread is better than nothing (and definitely better than the all-in-CT it used to be), but SSRMs deal more dmg per missile than the regular SRMs is just insane and absurd.

5. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

Cause they come with neon lights and speed stickers!!!!!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast