1. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Solo Challenge: Brokeback Pug: Why can't I quit you?

Discussion in 'General MWO Discussion' started by Fherot, Dec 3, 2014.

1. the boneshaman

the boneshaman Active Member

I know right. it takes longer than 2 min to log back in when your game kicks you. but ever since I changed my setting to full window from full screen I haven had one crash.

dog_funtom likes this.
  2. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Benefactor

Must carry much, much harder.
    2 kills, 4 assists, 5 KMDDs
    Add up the number of kills on the blue team... Override is not your friend.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  3. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

Long time, guys. Long round, old footage, had to use two songs, etc etc. You wouldn't be wrong to grab a beer.

Let's simply introduce it by saying that a CDA is an early coin toss kill away from owing me a Death Star. Without any further ado...

That's right, logged in after checking my farmville, bought, built, treed, and dropped the greatest Locust Solo Q Conquest loss of all time. Weapon groups set mid round rofl.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My most sought after Solo Q stat is deaths per loss. To stand between the enemy and their victory, and to give everything but your mech to stop them. The only way to farm your deaths per loss is if you stick it out to the bitter end, every time. To take the vanguard, in objective control as well as map positioning, every time. To check the mettle of every last enemy Mechwarrior who still thinks he can hold W until there are none who dare oppose you. That is what Solo Q is about.

o7 MechSpecs. Let's see about MW5.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Excalibaard likes this.