What other Online Games besides MWO do you else play?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Blagg Zear, Sep 14, 2013.

1. SkiDog

SkiDog Moderator Staff Member

@Nekhron Kirov Great sig.... for a clanner ;)

I am playing Serious Sam... The First Encounter

Nekhron Kirov likes this.
  2. ReconSaint

ReconSaint Space Pimp

Did anyone mention Warframe?

Oh yeah. Warframe.

PyckenZot and Nekhron Kirov like this.
  3. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

will the real Warframe please stand up?

4. Nekhron Kirov

Nekhron Kirov New Member

Thank you SkiDog. Nice compliment, for a freebirth in a mercenary (read as Pirate) rabble... :happy:

SkiDog likes this.
  5. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

Damn you, I finally managed to not load Farmframe for 6 months and now you need to mention it just before my holidays!?!
    :banghead:

:p

Excalibaard and ReconSaint like this.
  6. enileph

enileph Space Pimp

Book of Unwritten Tale~

7. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

OK, Gents, I have received an access code for Fractured Space.

Not sure what is in it as the game is F2P, but it's yours if you want to. Just let me know your interest.

8. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

I'll take it if no one else wants it.

9. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Moderator Staff Member

PoE: Ascendany is released, it's awesome and so much new content! Time to get the latest Addon for PoE guys!

ow btw - there is a fresh new Competitor for the Throne of the Hack'N'Slash King, and it's a very strong Title! Check it out if you like such games.. ;)

First Look

GD - D3 Comparison

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  10. Blagg Zear

Anyone else playing Grim Dawn?

Excalibaard likes this.
  11. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 01001101 01001111 01000100 Staff Member

Single-player, picked it up at a sale a few months back but haven't played since a while.

12. Blagg Zear

Yea me too - picked it up in a WE-Sale at steam. I've played through Act1 with some Chars. It's pretty addictive - just like the good old Titan Quest, which i also have in my lib in the anniversary edition.

I still have to find out some good skill builds - pretty complex, not as complex as PoE, but good enough to get fun for several weeks/months

What's your fav chars btw?

Excalibaard likes this.
  13. Aylek

Aylek Moderator Staff Member

Purchased both 'The Divison' and 'Ghost Recon: Wildlands' during the last weeks and love them both. A bit different in playstyle, but ko-op is a hell lot of fun.

14. Excalibaard

Titan Quest was great fun!

I've tried out quite a few builds, starting off with a two-handed ranged Fire Strike-based pyromancer. I switched later to a Primal Strike Druid build that's much the same but looks much cooler with all the zaps and does more reliable AoE damage. A really easy build is the summoner, the shaman's briarthorn deals insane damage and the occultist has great support for the summoning theme. I've also enjoyed a Witch based on Dreeg's evil eye with the modifier that turns it into a non-spammable hard hitting poison bomb that simply murders bosses in 1st play through. I was working on an Albrecht's Aether Ray build when I stopped playing it a lot.

Constellations are a little daunting at first, but you generally want to start with some that give a nice ability (like Eagle) and start levelling that up, and go for abilities that improve your penetration or specific elemental damage. Reducing enemy resistances or improving your own penetration is your best bet for higher difficulties as monsters simply get a base 25% or 50% resistance to all damage.

Melee generally isn't my cup of tea in the game, because there's a lot of hazardous ground so the lack of ability to position makes it very frustrating at times. The only one I've really enjoyed so far is a dual wielding Blademaster with both charge abilities from soldier and nightblade, Cadence and for the rest mostly healing/defensive skills.

Blagg Zear likes this.
  15. Blagg Zear

I'm having good Fun with the Night Blade Dual Wielding and full Ninja Style with insane Shadow Strike like DC's The Flash, and brutally high Poison Damage & Life Leech. Also focusing on Enemy Attack Damage Reduction.

http://grimcalc.com/build/1009-IVPHKX

16. Excalibaard

That does look tempting, I'd probably include Curse of Frailty + Vulnerability for extra survivability and feeling even faster :) (not sure yet about the amount of points http://grimcalc.com/build/1009-X71Miu

Blagg Zear likes this.
  17. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

Exploring Andromeda ;)

Excalibaard likes this.
  18. Blagg Zear

19. Excalibaard

Nah, I found many of them on my own, though I did spoil myself for the most well-kept secret in the game on the wiki, because that's wayyyy too hard to figure out.

20. ManganMan

ManganMan Junior Member

What I'm playing besides MwO on PC?

Here is my own personal list:

Fractured Space

EVE Online

Perpetuum Online

WarFrame

Elite Dangerous

Dreadnought