Your Best Match of Today [Smurfy+Screenshot required] [Rate Builds!]

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online' started by Blagg Zear, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Ok, guys, we need some more Build Ratings here on MechSpecs (quantitatively+qualitatively). So i got a little idea to motivate you all:

Whenever you play MWO and try out some Builds you found (or created) here on MechSpecs, and had some great experience with the specific builds, simply screenshot the scoreboards at the end of the match(es).

Post here your very Best Match of Today like this:
    • Smurfy Link
    • Scoreboard(+Details) Screenshot(s)
    • Link to the MechSpecs-Build
    • (Optional: Short Story about the Match)
    Other Guys, who get interested in the Builds posted here, try them out yourselves and don't forget to rate them!

The Mission: Boost up the Build Ratings so we all can use the Rating System (just like in good old times) to quickly find viable Builds whenever we buy a new Mech/Variant and looking for Inspiration.

Have fun posting and rating guys. ^_^

Blagg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    The Verge likes this.
  2. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Here is mine of Today as Example:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to the Build: https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/on1-iic-c-onslaught-2x-cuac10-2x-cerml-3x-csrm4-cxl325.10164/

About the Match:
    My Team initially dropped with 2(!) guys disconnected (Team Motivation was low). So first thing to do: Made the call for Grouping Up. Fortunately the Team listened and also one of the two guys could reconnect later.
    After a bit Nascar I rushed forward and met the first enemy (Hellbringer), who couldn't handle the Heat on this map and overheated after Alphaing (Multiple Lasers) at me (but missed to deal serious damage). I went in for a brutal Brawl (Dakka + Splash) and so made the first Blood. From there on Team Motivation was rising and the real Battle began. In the meantime i could guerilla to the enemies flanks and took down several guys (One Banshee and several Heavies) one by one by surprise. Very fun 1o1 Brawls until i fell gloriously by focusfire. The rest was roflstomp.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  3. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Speaking of which, I have commented but didn't rate any build for months. :smuggrin:

4. epikt

epikt Benefactor

My best match of today? The one when I finally grinded my Wolfhound to basics. Such a relief not to have to pilot this mech ever again.

5. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Are they that bad? :wideyed:

6. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Think of them as firestarters having their balls snapped off and without JJ.
    Their quirks aren't that special either.

7. epikt

epikt Benefactor

What I really hate on these mechs is that most of the weapons are low and on the torso. It's just really unpleasant to pilot.

8. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

My Best of Today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to the build: https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/on1-iic-a-alpha-omega-2x-clpl-1x-clbx10-4x-csrm4-xl325.10615/

About the Match:
    It was a pretty balanced match, where both teams were quite aggressive. Fortunately we had no Lurmageddon, so i could focus on hunting & brawling. Well, i took some time to wait behind buildings until most enemies were yellow-ish, before i went in for aggressive CQC - just went straight for the CT by Alphastriking 2-3 Times every opponent. Definitely one of my favorite builds on this Variant. Try it out yourself dudes! :D

9. ReconSaint

ReconSaint Star Lord

[​IMG]

Ended up winning. Quite well, in fact.

10. HctPeace69

HctPeace69 Well-Known Member

I'm still kicking myself for not screenshotting:asshat:, as I was in a hurry to get my 3 CW matches for the V-Day event before I went to bed(of course there's a 30 minute ceasefire after my second match:sour:), but I got just over 1600 damage and 7 kills and some odd assists in a CW match strictly using only these 2 mechs...

Black Knight-6(R) with Mirenheart's "Death Knight"
    https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/bl-6-knt-death-knight-3x-lplas-3x-mlas-xl350.9926/

And My Crab-27B with P's "College's STD", although I use an XL320 and 1 extra DHS
    https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/crb-27b-colleges-std-3x-erlas-llas-xl325.9966/

Both are 5 star rated builds, IMO

After my Black Knight (second drop) was destroyed, I dropped my Mauler with only 50 seconds left before we lost due to time...

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    Blagg Zear likes this.
  11. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Damage wise, my "best" game of last night was a 1000+ with a streak dog. :oops:
    I usually don't pilot this thing, but it was an idea to counter all those pesky flamer boats. My conclusion was "streaks are boooooring". I won't do it again, I went back to my SRMs.

[​IMG]

:oops:

12. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

13. epikt

epikt Benefactor

I know, I feel so dirty.

HctPeace69 and Aylek like this.
  14. Jessica Stark

Jessica Stark Junior Member

If it's not too late to enter, I did this last night....

[​IMG]

First 1000+ match ever. :D I KNEW the Mad Dog was a good idea.

enileph, Blagg Zear and HctPeace69 like this.
  15. HctPeace69

HctPeace69 Well-Known Member

Jessica: Congrats, Dawg!
    Epikt: Lol, don't feel bad, those flamers had it coming! (The flamer boats that is)

16. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

17. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

[​IMG]

Congrats to the first 1K Match ever, btw! ;)

18. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Great.
    A word on the build... the ERSL does not do much, I would suggest replacing it with a tag, you can skim off some armor or even some ammo. Oh and when you catually do the build, REMEMBER TO ACTIVATE THE LOWER ARM ALSO.

Aylek likes this.
  19. Jessica Stark

Jessica Stark Junior Member

Yeah, I've got all the actuators turned on in the in game build. Just didn't do it when I made it in Smurfy. Thanks for the TAG advice, I'll look into it. Maybe I"ll knock off half a ton of ammo. I mean, 1800 is a LOT..... Main reason I put the ERSL on in the first place was, as I said, because it was a kitchen sink build.

20. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast