Your Best Match of Today [Smurfy+Screenshot required] [Rate Builds!]

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online' started by Blagg Zear, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Bustov

Bustov Active Member

My best match so far with Rifleman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Blagg Zear likes this.
  2. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

3. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Performance of the day: 3 points team damage, 1 team kill... :shifty:

[​IMG]

Blagg Zear, Aylek and Shock like this.
  4. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

LOL off of 3 damage!.... Did you just run into him?!! Sooo sooo sorry.

5. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Nope, they took the side of an SRM volley. 3 damage points looks like a single SRM (2.15 damage) rounded up.

6. Maddux

Maddux New Member

Well I like to experiment, and among my experiments was what I only refer to as the "Cpt. Insano" build...both because I think you might have to be slightly crazy to run it, and also because, in the words of The Waterboy, "Cpt. Insano shows no mercy." :p

Anyway, here's the build and one of the matches I had with it tonight:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like I said, it's a little insane, lol, and I don't know if it's worthy of being posted in the Timber Wolf's buils section; but the result of grouping the UAC20 and 5 together is just...so satisfying, lol

7. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Sure, why not? 1k is still noch day to day archievement, and while many builds might be able to do this in theory, an actual proof of it (albeit anecdotical, but so what?) is very nice to have.

By the way, I'd mount the LA cERSLas in the "A" LT you are using anyway, lower the LA's armor and either add more ammo for the UACs or a TC1.

8. cs_kami

cs_kami Benefactor

ReconSaint likes this.
  9. ReconSaint

ReconSaint Star Lord

You scoff, and yet I had some asshat try to ream me out for 3 dmg when I was in a LURM support mech. Dude tried to turn me into a Martyr for our loss just because of 3 dmg :/ "Way to not lead with your LBX-2s, Dude. You're god awful"

Unfortunately for him, I dont respond well to asshartery. :D Nothing like taking somebody to task over voip haha.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    anonymized1 likes this.
  10. Aylek

[​IMG]

With this one (2 basic skills unlocked at that time):

11. Tank the Frank

Tank the Frank Benefactor

12. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Tried the following build finally:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to the Build: https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/mal-mx90-boomshock-deluxe-1x-ac20-2x-lbx10-2x-ml-std275.9952/

About the Match:
    My Team did the most work by rushing over/under the bridge to the enemy side and forcing them into a massive team brawl, while i could later join and well, AlphaStrike All Day! Not the best build (very sluggish), but definitely fun if you can make face2face contact (requires good Teamplay and Environment Awareness). :D

13. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

Last match of the night last night... technically today My time. I decided to take Murry out to have some fun and give my Catties some love, and ended up with my best match of the night. This thing is still a monster in the right hands.
    Mastered Chainsaw build, no macro, no modules.
    [​IMG]

Original Thread

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this was my previous match LOL

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
  14. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Again, not the best performance by numbers (even if 660dmg with lurms on this map is pretty good), but I'm quite happy how I managed to survive this fight, with my XL engine open and losing almost all my missile launchers.

[​IMG]

15. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Tried the following build finally:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to the Build: https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/h...m15-a-2x-cmpl-ctag-cap-tc1-1x-jj-cxl325.10541

About the Match:
    Well, pretty ezpz build - one of the strongest Missile Boat Brawlers on the Battlefield - Lurmageddon at long range, whenever enemies get into CQC Range they'd get surprised by your Defense Power. During the Match i just sticked with the Deathball and lurmed everything away until i aggressively pushed to the remaining enemies for the Brawl. I think i emptied even all my Dakka Clips during the last Fight 1v1 against a Wub Stalker! :D

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  16. Bustov

Bustov Active Member

Almost had 8 kills tonight in my 4 AC5 Black Widow. So close but could not get to last guy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Testing the Jenner IIC for the current Event. This is my best so far of today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to the Build: https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/jr7-iic-the-striker-6x-csrm4-2x-jj-cxl300.10171/

About the Match:
    I stayed out of the main battle. And watched the enemy team formation. When identified the rearest guys as LRM Boats or big Fatties (Snipers) just went in Splash, Splash again and ran away, before the target could realize who hit em hard from behind. Repeated until only few guys were left, and then wiped clean the floor with the other Lights. Tip: Always stay in high speed motion! because due to Ammo Placement, you could die quickly if got hit badly.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  18. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Got a bunch of this... think I lost that round also.
    [​IMG]

Was doing the pot of gold thing with a IIC.

Getting not one but a few 1000+ rounds.
    Too easy for this mech.

ReconSaint likes this.
  19. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Here is my best of today with the Blagg Knigght:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to the Build: https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/bl-68-knt-knight-thunder-ii-1x-erppc-8x-mpl-std300.9934/

About the Match:
    Played Ninja again and was so thrilling to catch some enemies by maximum surprise. First Kill - King Crab 1v1 (ok i pinched him from the rear hehe). Then Team moved over the crater and down to them. The rest were all CQC Combats. Weapon Grouping works fine with 1. Wubs (Torso), 2. Wubs (Arms), 3. ERPPC.

Definitely not too hot. Played on a hot map. Quite easy to handle the heat - Fire the single ERPPC at long range, quite heat-neutral. In CQC, can Alpha-Wub twice without OH on cool maps, even at hot maps Heat produced <60.. so wait 1-2 sec to alpha-wub again. Just don't Alpha with everything (incl. ERPPC)!. If you stay in Motion it's quite easy to do 1v1 with OctaWubs in CQC

20. Aylek

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast